Lists of investments in floating rate loans. Included are ETFs, open end funds, closed-end funds
and continuously offered closed-end funds.
- BKLN - Senior bank loan portfolio. Tracks S&P/LSTA U.S. Leveraged
Loan 100 Index.
- FTSL - First Trust Senior Loan. Actively managed.
- SNLN - Senior loan ETF
- SRLN - Senior loan ETF. Actively managed.
Open End Funds
- AIM Floating Rate (AFRAX)
- EVBLX - Eaton Vance Floating Rate Fund.
- FFRHX - Fidelity Floating Rate High Income. 0.73% expense ratio.
- Franklin Floating Rate Daily Access (FAFRX)
- Hartford Floating Rate (HFLAX)
- MXFAX - MainStay Floating Rate
- MFS Floating Rate High Income (FRHAX)
- Putnam Floating Rate Income (PFLRX)
- RiverSource Floating Rate (RFRAX)
- SAMBX - Ridgeworth. 0.51% expense ratio.
- Security Income Opportunity (SIOAX)
- Van Kampen Senior Loan (VSLAX)
Closed End Funds
- BlackRock Floating Rate Income Strategies (FRA)
- Eaton Vance Senior Floating Rate (EFR)
- First Trust/Four Corners Senior Floating Rate Income (FCM)
- Nuveen Floating Rate Income (JFR)
- PFL - PIMCO Floating Rate Income Fund.
- PIMCO Floating Rate Strategy (PFN)
- Van Kampen Senior Income Trust (VVR)
- Western Asset Emerging Markets Floating Rate (EFL)
Continuously offered Closed-End Funds
- BlackRock Senior Floating Rate (XMPFX)
- Highland Floating Rate (XLFAX)
- ING Senior Income (XSIAX)
- Oppenheimer Senior Floating Rate (XOSAX)
- SunAmerica Senior Floating Rate (XNASX)
S&P/LSTA U.S. Leveraged Loan 100 Index - market-weighted
benchmark of the nation’s largest institutional notes.
Bank Loan Funds - Due diligence on bank loan funds.
Credit Suisse Floating Rate High Income Fund CSHIX CSIAX
Mark Sargon on 2016-09-28 21:37:25
Add a comment
All fields are required. Email will not be published.