Most mREITs have a mixture of agency and nonagency mortgage
reits in their portfolio. And it changes quarter to quarter.
Select list of agency mortgage-backed REITs .
- AG Mortgage Investment Trust (MITT)
- American Capital Agency Corp. (AGNC)
- American Capital Mortgage Investment (MTGE)
- Annaly Capital Management (NLY) - agency
- Anworth Mortgage Asset (ANH) - agency
- Armour Residential REIT (ARR)
- Capstead Mortgage (CMO)
- Chimera Investment Corp (CIM) - distressed
- Colonly Financial (CLNY) - private commercial
- Cypress Sharpridge (CYS) - agency
- Dynex Capital (DX)
- Hatteras Financial (HTS)
- Invesco Mortgage Capital (IVR) - portfolio has
agency and nonagency mortgages.
- MFA Financial (MFA)
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) - mortgages to
- PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT) -
- Resource Capital Corp (RSO)
- Two Harbors Investment Corp. (TWO)
- Mortgage mREIT Index fund (REM) - ETF.
Replicates FTSE NAREIT All mortgage capped index.
The index measures the performance of the
residential and commercial mortgage real estate,
mortgage finance and savings associations sectors of
the U.S. equity market.
- Mortgage mREIT index (MORT) - ETF. The investment seeks to replicate as closely as possible, before fees and expenses, the price and yield performance of the Market Vectors Global Mortgage REITs Index.
Agency Mortgage-Backed REITs - Learn about agency MBS REITs.
MBS funds list - List of MBS ETFs and mutual funds.
REIT Due Diligence - Learn what questions to ask about a REIT before you invest.
Add a comment
All fields are required. Email will not be published.